Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT ENTERING THE MMID WEBSITE.
BY USING THE WEB SITE IN ANY MANNER, YOU: (1) REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND HAVE THE CAPACITY (you possess a valid email address and access to the internet through an Internet service provider (ISP)) AND AUTHORITY (you must be at least 18 years old) TO ENTER INTO, THIS AGREEMENT; AND (2) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If You have entered into another agreement with MMID, this Agreement supplements and is a part of Your agreement and is incorporated into Your agreement. If You have not yet entered into any other agreement or contract with MMID, this Agreement is a binding, independent legal agreement between You and MMID.
If You do not agree with each and every term of this Agreement, You are not permitted to use any portion of the trendfunnel.com website.
THE MMID WEBSITE :
The website is the property of MMID. This website is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America, as well as international treaties protecting copyright, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. While MMID continues to own the website, upon Your acceptance of this Agreement, You will have certain rights to use the website.
This Agreement grants You the following rights:
1. You may use the website only for personal or household use, and not for commercial purposes. Should You wish to use the website for commercial purposes, please contact MMID for details of its commercial license agreement. In the event that you use the website for commercial use, MMID shall be entitled to charge you at its rates from time to time in respect of such commercial use.
2. You may make not copy the website or its contents, except as necessary for Your normal personal and household use of the website. In the event that You make such a copy, You must ensure that the proprietary, copyright, trademark or other such notices contained in or placed on the website are affixed to any such copy in the same location and manner as they appear in or on the website.
3. You do not have the right to allow third parties to use the website.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS:
1. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, integrate, translate or make any attempt to discover the source code of this website, or create derivative works or improvements from or on this website.
2. You agree that MMID owns, on a paid-up, royalty-free and license-free basis, and may use as MMID sees fit, any and all data uploaded and/or posted to the MMID Website.
3. You may not transfer Your membership to any third party without the prior written consent of MMID.
4. You agree and grant MMID the right to access electronically at any time Your computer system as installed in order to verify Your compliance with this Agreement.
5. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MMID. This Agreement does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of MMID.
6. The website may include copy protection, sunset technology or other technology to prevent the unauthorized copying or use of the Software. You agree that You will not circumvent any copy protection technology in the website.
7. This Agreement does not require MMID to provide to You any support services related to the website and/or the products and services offered therein. Any supplemental code, updates, modifications, or upgrades provided to You, whether as part of any support services or otherwise, are considered part of the website and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that MMID may use (without any payment or compensation to You) for its business purposes, including product support and development, any technical or other information You provide to MMID as part of any support services or warranty claim.
8. Without prejudice to any other rights, MMID may immediately terminate without notice this Agreement if You fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement you may have with MMID. In such event, You must discontinue Your access to the website, in whole and in part.
9. Returns and refunds are not accepted without authorization and only as outlined in the MMID Return Policy.
10. You agree that You will not use the website for any commercial purposes. You agree that You will only use the website for personal or household purposes.
11. You represent that You are 18 years of age or older, and otherwise legally capable of entering into this Agreement.
This web site provides interactive discussion boards and the ability to post images and comments. A degree of professionalism is expected from those who use these features. We encourage open discussion of opinions and knowledge and try not to put undue restrictions on topics of discussion or the manner in which they are discussed.
Conduct Guidelines for Discussion Participants
Participants are responsible for their own communications and the consequences of posting those communications. Participants agree that they will NOT (and NOT permit others to) take the following actions:
1. use the forums for any purpose in violation of local, state or national laws of any country;
2. post material that is copyrighted, unless the user is the copyright owner or has the permission of the copyright owner to post it in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The participant is responsible for determining what materials are protected by copyright;
3. post material that reveals trade secrets, unless the user has permission from the owner of the trade secrets to post it in accordance with the terms of this agreement;
4. post material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of others;
5. post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive to another participants or any other person or entity;
6. post sexually explicit messages or images;
7. post unsolicited advertisements or business solicitations;
8. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed unless it is clear that the discussion is freeform;
9. post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
10. impersonate another person. MMID will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MMID to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials;
If the website administrator believes that one or more of these guidelines have been violated by a participant, that person’s membership will be promptly terminated and the appropriate reports will be made in accordance with local, state, and national laws if necessary.
MMID does not represent or warrant the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted by or endorse any opinions expressed by discussion participants. Participants acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other participants will be at their own risk.
MMID may choose to employ moderators who are present in live discussions to ensure a safe environment that is informative and productive. However, MMID does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by discussion participants. Although MMID may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like, MMID is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site.
Obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive information is not allowed and will be removed if website moderators have actual notice of and reasonable grounds (as determined in good faith by MMID in its sole discretion) to believe that the information is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive.
Website forums can be used as a means to find sources for products and services. Commercial vendors and suppliers are invited and encouraged to respond to the inquiries of participants in any forum on the grounds that they identify themselves as commercial vendors and suppliers. Unsolicited postings that advertise products and services that are not in direct response to the inquiries of forum participants are not allowed. All unsolicited commercial advertisements are subject to removal from all forums in MMID’s sole and unlimited discretion.
MMID requires each participant to create a screen name that represents his or her onscreen identity. Use of a screen name is not to be confused with impersonating another person. A screen name should only be used by its creator. Impersonating is to assume the screen name, email address or character of another participant using the discussion board. Impersonating another person is not allowed.
Any information, comments, images or opinions posted in the discussion forums must be the original thoughts of the participant. The posting of information that plagiarizes, violates or infringes upon the right of any third party is not allowed. This includes copyright, trademark and proprietary rights. Non-original content may only be posted with the permission and due credit of the third party.
Participants may post their email addresses to allow direct discussion between participants outside of the public forums. Posts from participants may contain links to sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties. MMID is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. If you choose to proceed to an external site, you proceed at your own risk. MMID does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content posted in any discussion area and reliance upon such content shall be at your sole risk. Any content placed in any discussion area by participants are the views of the participant posting the statement, and do not represent the views of MMID.
Discussion participants grant MMID a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display materials posted by participants, alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such material through multiple tiers of sub-licensees. Furthermore, MMID is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication participants send to the MMID site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
MMID reserves the right to prevent users from accessing any interactive features and to remove communications for any reason in its sole and unlimited discretion, including for violation of this agreement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The website, including but not limited to any and all source code, object code, software product, images, audio files, photographs, animations, macros, applets, video, music, text, the accompanying printed materials, and documentation, is copyrighted with all rights reserved. You agree that MMID, or third parties where appropriate, owns all rights to and in the website, including without limitation all copyrights, proprietary rights, trademarks, service marks, patent rights and trade secrets, as well as any and all such things for any modifications, derivatives, or improvements of the website, or any part thereof, which You or others may make, whether authorized or not.
When you register as a Member, you select a password, which you may then modify at any time as often as you like. You may not select, and MMID may modify or delete, any password that MMID determines, in its sole discretion, violates any third party’s rights or is offensive, improper, or inappropriate.
Your password is for your personal use only, and you agree to keep it secret and not to share it with anyone (except as expressly allowed under this Agreement).
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE, ACTIVITIES, AND CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH OR ARISING FROM ANY USE OF YOUR PASSWORD, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH USE. YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY MMID OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD.
Links to Other Sites:
There may be links on the MMID Website which could direct you to other websites. When you activate any of these links, you will leave The MMID Website. These websites may collect or solicit personal information or send cookies. The reliability, availability, legality, performance and other aspects of resources on such third party internet sites are beyond MMID’s control and MMID makes no representations or warranties with respect to such sites.
Third Party content
This Web Site contains information, products, and services provided by third parties and links (including advertisements) to Web sites made available by third parties. MMID does not control this information or these products, services (including, but not restricted to, terms and conditions of sales, shipping and returns), or Web sites, and MMID does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding this information or these products, services, or Web sites. Inclusion of any of the foregoing in this Web Site does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with MMID with respect to any third party, any third party’s Web site or its content, or any information, products, or services provided by a third party.
The purchase prices posted on the website do not include sales tax. We will charge applicable sales tax where permitted. If we do not charge a sales tax, you will be responsible for the payment of any applicable sales or use tax in the state, county or municipality in which you reside.
MERCHANDISE CONTENT DISCLAIMER:
PRODUCT INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED FROM CLAIMS MADE BY THE PRODUCT’S MANUFACTURER AND/OR SUPPLIER. PLEASE NOTE THAT, ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAY ALTER THEIR LABELS SO ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT INFORMATION THAN THAT SHOWN ON OUR WEB SITE, THUS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR ENSURE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY PRODUCT INFORMATION. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT SOLELY RELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED AND THAT YOU ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS, AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. MMID ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS ABOUT PRODUCTS.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
MMID does not warrant any specific level of system availability or uptime.
While MMID uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the MMID Website, DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT IN THE MMID WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, MMID makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information (INCLUDING PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND/OR PRICING) NOR DOES IT assume ANY liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the MMID Website.
MMID MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ON BEHALF OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED, SOLD OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE TRENDFUNNEL.COM WEBSITE AND/OR ANY MMID PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING GENERALITY, IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT MMID IS NEITHER A PRODUCER NOR A DISTRIBUTOR OF ANY PRODUCTS IDENTIFIED ON THE MMID WEBSITE AND ACCORDINGLY DOES NOT OWE YOU ANY DUTY, NOR HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, AS A PRODUCER, DISTRIBUTER OR OTHERWISE. SUCH DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO RESPONIBILITIES AS THEY RELATE TO THE ability or inability to supply, RETURN OR OFFER REFUNDS FOR any products, services or documentation OFFERED BY MMID AND OR ITS THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES.
MMID PRODUCTS, SERVICES, the contents of the MMID WebSite, and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to the products and services of MMID (or to third party products and services), “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. You hereby acknowledge that use of the WEBSITE (INCLUDING PURCHASING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) is at Your sole risk. MMID HEREBY DISCLAIMS, AND DOES NOT MAKE, ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE AND OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/ OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED, SOLD OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES:
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MMID BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, FOR LOSS OF DATA, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MMID AND/OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES), THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF MMID, AND EVEN IF MMID HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES:
IN NO EVENT WILL MMID BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED, IN PART OR IN WHOLE, BY YOUR FAILURE TO PERFORM YOUR OBLIGATIONS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS BY YOU BASED UPON A THIRD-PARTY CLAIM.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE PROVISIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU BECOME A MEMBER ON THE TRENDFUNNEL.COM WEBSITE.
This Agreement is incorporated into any other agreement You have reached with MMID, and in the event of any conflict between the terms of such agreement and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail and govern.
You acknowledge that the website is of U.S. origin. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the website, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by the U.S. and other governments.
If any terms and conditions in this Agreement should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or conditions shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina.
MMID reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting changes to this Agreement on the MMID Website. It is Your responsibility to review the MMID Website regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the MMID Website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. Except as provided for above, a change to this Agreement shall only be binding upon MMID if in writing and signed by both You and a duly authorized representative of MMID.
Should You have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if You desire to contact MMID for any reason, please write to: MMID, 208 WILLOUGHBY BLVD GREENSBORO, NC 27408
Acknowledge & Acceptance